A variety of child care options are available for your consideration:
We do not license, endorse, or recommend any particular provider and cannot assure that any provider offers quality child care. You should visit several providers to determine which is best for your family and decide for yourself if any fulfill your needs. We maintain strict confidentiality policies regarding any personally identifiable or family information you provide.
- Family Child Care Providers may care for up to five children in their homes. A voluntary NJ State registration procedure is available to prospective providers.
- Child Care Centers are NJ State licensed facilities for six or more children under age 13.
- School Age Child Care Programs are licensed to care for children who are enrolled in public or private school when classes are not in session.
- Nursery Schools offer part day programs to children for one or two years before kindergarten.
- Programs for Children with Special Needs include family child care homes, centers, school age programs, and camps. Discuss how your provider/director can meet your child's individual needs.
- Live-in and Live-out Nannies are not individually regulated by the State of New Jersey. Parents can receive: 1) referrals to nanny placement agencies; 2) resources for recruiting a nanny on their own.
- Summer Camps offer a variety of outdoor sports, recreation, swimming, and indoor games and activities.
Please see CFR's "Choosing Child Care" brochure for additional regulatory information and tips to assist you in your child care search.
TO SEARCH FOR A CHILDCARE PROVIDER IN MORRIS COUNTY, CLICK HERE